Rabbi Breitowitz, of Ohr Somayach Jerusalem, discussing the most common questions about Judaism.
- Midrash and aggadatah‘s respective placement
- Beis Hillel/Beis Shammai machlokes better (or not) for man to be created
- Incorrect citation of verses in gemara by Chazal
- Sifra, Sifre, Mishna, Baraisa, etc.
- Chiyuv (obligation) to learn nister (i.e. kaballah)
- Why Yitzchak was given his name-regarding laughter
- Proper conduct at the Kotel
- Constant creation and speaking world into existence
- Differences of Tanya and Nefesh HaChaim
- Certain charitable causes taking precedent over others; mention of Rubashkin and Pollard; incarceration of religious Jews
- Jews being imprisoned and tainted money